Private Prague Walking Tour - Prague Old Town & New Town - meeting guide at your accommodation! – 3 hours
One private walking tour covering all the sights of old and new town with the historical highlights.
The most unique and informative walking tour in Prague! Historical overview of the Old Town Square, The Astronomical Clock, The old Jewish town, Charles Bridge, The Prague Castle, and a wide range of stories spanning from Prague’s medieval, renaissance up to Communist era on this entertaining & interactive walk divulging Prague’s best kept secrets.
Highlights and Themes
- Your own personal private guide
- Walk through the historical center, medieval back roads, and beautiful squares
- Overview of Prague’s fascinating history and culture
- Visit to the majestic Old Town Square including the Astrological clock
- A fascinating stroll through the centuries old Jewish area
- The story of Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle
- Detailed stories of Prague’s most famous heroes and villains
Current prices and availabilities are published on our reservation system.
Private biking tours are based on a per person rate per tour - please contact us for a price quote for you or your group.online booking
Walks can be booked daily year around! When booking just select your desired time.
Private tour commences at client’s accommodation address 10 min prior to tour time selected please when booking have your full hotel name and address for us so we can send the guide to the right place to meet you.
The Prague private walk, providing an unforgettable tour through the narrow alleys, sweeping squares, and most breathtaking historical sights and monuments in Prague. Our fully trained and licensed guide will give you some of the greatest stories that Prague has to tell along with the historical side of the city and Czech culture.
We start with a walk through the charming back roads and alleyways of the Old Town in Prague, past some of the city‘s most famous sculptures and monuments. From here we will come to Wenceslas Square, the flashpoint of the country’s battle against Communism and Fascism in the 20th century. You will hear of the many brave Czechs that fought and sacrificed themselves to bring freedom to their country.
On the way to the heart of the city you will see where Mozart first dazzled Europe with one of his most famous operas and see one of the oldest and greatest universities in Europe, established over 650 years ago!
After we weave our way into the heart of Old Town Square, full of fairy tale churches, ornate architectural gems, and of course the world famous Astronomical clock. Hear stories of Czech battles, Prague’s greatest heroes and villains, and the many unbelievable events that have taken place in the heart of Prague over the past 1000 years.
After our stop in the center we will take a break for a cup of coffee or tea, or a glass of refreshing Czech beer. From our stop we then head into the old Jewish part of Prague, where you will learn about the tragic and amazing history of the Jewish people during their twelve centuries in the city. Hear stories of mystical rabbis, the powerful Golem of the Jewish ghetto, and see the oldest Prague synagogue and cemetery.
The last points of interests and stops will be concluded with a spectacular riverside view and historical recounting of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge, two of the city’s most famous and beautiful sights.
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, gratuity/tip.
Infant & Children Policy
Infant: free up to 2 years
Children: free up to 12 years with paying adults
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents or losses / damages.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.